To hear the Main Stream Media tell the story of President Trump’s Presidency, you’d think Trump spent his days plotting the Battle of Portland. Or Seattle. Or any other city where chaos reigns. But you would be wrong. President Trump is out there working hard for all Americans, and CitizenMediaNews is proud to bring you a new series looking at Trump’s accomplishments over the past three years. The list is deep, wide and diverse: and as you can see, despite what the Main Stream Media says, President Trump is working for all people, and is working hard to help America and Americans, first!
- Trump recently signed three bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
- Trump finalized the creation of the Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
- Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a felony.
- Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected. It is now rising again due to Democratic Mayors lack of law and order in their cities.
- Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
- Trump worked to resolve the lead water problem in Flint, Michigan.
- Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil and then negotiated to prevent an oil collapse post COVID.
- Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money saving information.
- Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
- Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
To be continued…